Clinicare Neutral Detergent
Clinicare Neutral Detergent is used for pre-cleaning and decontaminating surfaces prior to disinfection and is ideal for cleaning both instruments and equipment.
Clinicare Neutral Detergent leaves surfaces streak-free and the surgery smelling fresh. An essential first step in the disinfection process, cleaning and decontaminating surfaces removes organic substances (especially blood, proteins, fats and lipids). Clinicare Neutral Detergent is an excellent ready-to-use solution and low-lint wipe. Clinicare Neutral Detergent wipes are designed for easy cleaning and decontamination of surfaces and equipment in all healthcare environments. The Clinicare neutral detergent wipe will collect any soiling on the surface in preparation for disinfecting.
- Double the thickness of normal wipes Clinicare Neutral Detergent Ultra Towelettes
- Specially designed pattern to pick up dirt
- Alcohol Free
- For the use of pre-cleaning prior to the disinfectant process. Safe to use on all surfaces, instruments, and equipment in medical and dental facilities.
- Neutral pH, non-corrosive detergent
- Contains food grade plasticiser to protect plastic fittings and surfaces
- Safe to use on sensitive surfaces, like dental treatment centres and chairs