- Conforms to EN 867 Part 5, the standard for test devices suitable for testing sterilisers manufactured to EN 13060
- Specifically engineered for B-type (vacuum-assisted) tabletop sterilizers
- Suitable for Daily Air Removal and Steam Penetration Test test as required in Australian Standard AS/NZ 4815:2006 p7.7.1(b)
- Easy to use – Easy to interpret
- Self-adhesive backing for documentation purposes
- Non-hazardous / Lead-free according to EC Regulation 1907/2006
Use in conjunction with your in-pack monitoring systems and read on completion of the cycle to ensure that your Type B tabletop sterilizer is performing correctly. This device, therefore, can provide you with effectively sterilized items in your practice. Used in conjunction with the Valisafe indicators you can be sure sterility assurance levels have been met.