3M™ Cupped Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1860, N95/P2 with Fluid Resistance – Standard Size
The 1860 healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer against certain airborne particles. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
The 1860 particulate respirator is a personal protective equipment (PPE) that is primarily intended to protect the health care workers by reducing exposure to harmful airborne particles which are small enough to be inhaled – typically particles less than 100 microns in size. These include airborne particles that may contain biological material e.g. Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, mould and the virus that causes Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), and Influenza.
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
- NIOSH certified N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 99% according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862 at 120 mm Hg
- Mould nose clip to wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging and ensure a better seal and fit
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex