The Detmold Medical D95 P2 Respirator Mask with FitClip™ are a single-use, non-sterile respirator mask for use where particulate filtration efficiency (PFE) of 95% or greater is required.
The Detmold Medical D95 P2 Respirator Face Mask is designed to meet the performance requirements of a P2 Class Respirator specified by AS/NZS 1716:2012 for Respiratory Protective Devices.
- Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) >95% @ 95L/min
- Inhalation Resistance ≤ 240Pa @ 95L/min
- Exhalation Resistance 120Pa @ 85L/min
- Total Inward Leakage (TIL) <8% (individual & arithmetic mean)
- Included on the TGA Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 342752)
- This latex-free, white face mask respirator is designed to achieve a comfortable and adequate seal when fit checking procedures are conducted.
- The mask’s lightweight flat-fold design expands into a convex-shaped device with bands and an easy-to-use FitClip™ to hold it in place.
- Detmold Medical D95 P2 Respirator Face Masks come with the regular-size FitClip™ already attached.
- The D95 P2 Respirator Mask is available in Extra Small, Small, Regular, Large and Extra Large.