Trident P2 Surgical Respirators are individually packed, level 3 disposable respirators with multilayer technology. Made for comfort and protection.
- Multilayer Technology: Advanced multilayer technology providing protection against mechanically and thermally generated particulates including: fluids, dusts, mists, fumes and smoke.
- 3 Panel: Three panel design provides structural integrity, form fit seal and optimal comfort. All three mask panels and seams have been independently tested and certified to AS 4381:2015 Level 3 – ISO 22609.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) >99%.
- Fluid Resistance: Fluid protection level 3, 160 mmHg.
- Proprietary Foam Nose Seal: Proprietary adjustable foam nose pad to ensure consistent optimum facial seal and reduce fogging of eyewear.
- Adapts to Most Faces: Versatile unisex fit suitable for a range of facial shapes and sizes. Effective for many “hard to fit” individuals.
- Fit Test Results: Specialised TRIDENT® respirator seal attains unrivalled PortaCount® fit testing results.
- Low Breathing Resistance: Low breathing resistance, maximizing wearer comfort, durability and life of product.
- Use With Other PPE: Designed to be used in conjunction with other mandatory personal protective equipment.
- Latex Free: Latex free to avoid the risk of developing allergies with repeat exposure.
- Batch Numbered and Individually Packed: Each mask is individually batch numbered and packaged for the ultimate in traceability, portability and hygiene.
- AS/NZS 1716: 2012
- ID No. BMP 732382
- AS 4381: 2015 Level 3, 160 mmHg
- ID No. BMP 737354
- TGA ARTG 344154