This statement applies to personal information collected by Gienic and confirms that;
- Your privacy is respected
- Your personal information is kept secure
- Your email address will not be misused
It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
A ‘cookie’ is a small file placed in your web browser that collects information about your web browsing behaviour. Use of ‘cookies’ allows a website to tailor its configuration to your needs and preferences. Although ‘cookies’ do not access information stored on your computer or any personal information (e.g. name, address, email address or telephone number), they do allow collection of identifiable information.
We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- you’d expect us to or we have told you we will
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health or
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our web sites performance.
You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails.
How to contact us:
For further information contact us at Gienic